Individual coaching supports you to achieve goals related to professional development and performance improvement whilst focusing on the whole person.
Examples of individual coaching goals:
- A need for personal growth/development (for example in leadership or management).
- Employability / career choices or changes.
- Support in managing and prioritizing your workload.
- Improve your communication style.
“Building clarity and confidence”
How does it work?
Once your request for coaching is validated by your OC, you will be contacted by the Mentoring & Coaching Hub for a detailed needs assessment. Here we will help you to establish clear goals for your individual coaching relationship.
The next step is the matching. You will have an initial meeting with a potential coach. Here you will both get a chance to see if the dynamics are good. If not, another coach will be proposed.
A typical coaching session lasts between 45-60 minutes, via Skype or face to face. The coaching relationship lasts approximately 8-10 sessions over a period of 3-9 months. You will have the opportunity to reassess your goals along the way.
The coaching sessions are completely confidential.
Who is it for?
- Individual coaching is offered to both field and office staff.
- Prioritization for coaching is decided by each OC.
- The Mentoring & Coaching Hub has trained and supervises an intersectional pool of internal coaches with extensive MSF experience.